Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I lived with a man for twenty years engaged to be married

Customer Question

I lived with a man for twenty years engaged to be married for eight of those years . We worked side by side running a company together. I took care of his home his so. His business as well as drove his trucks I was every bit of a wife to him in every since of the word loved him with all my heart and two weeks ago he had a heart attack and died in my arms come to find out he never changed his will and l want to know if I have a case
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: Upstate ny
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: What do you mean
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: What is filed and reported
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We were I. The process of buying a house together and going to leave his son the one we were living in the second house was to be mine. Also he put an account in my name he was starting to get his affairs in order but died before he did there is 2.4 million involved and I am only slighted for three hundred thousand due to his untimely death
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 19 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Do I have a case to contest the will
I took care of him his son his home his business
I didn't just drive the trucks for him I did the invoices collected the money brought jobs to the table
Never took a dime of overtime or a bonus I trusted he would take care of me

The issue will be capacity and content...do you have any evidence that he was not competent at the time he made the will? Or that the will was not properly made?

Looks like your credit card failed...if you contact customer support at
1(###) ###-####br />they can fix this