Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

How con I get my son who is in prison in Trousdale

Customer Question

How con I get my son who is in prison in Trousdale Turner correctional Facility Transfer to another prison like Morgan county. He is in danger of losing his life. He is not a game member they are bulling for his belongings and food .He was attached last week the prison will not do anything or try to protect him his mother ***** *****
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Knoxville Tennessee
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: His inmate no is354992 Dominic D Brown
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry to hear about your son having these issues. Legally the only person who has this authority would be the warden of the facility. You have to contact the wardens office and inform them of what is going on. The warden has the option to move him to another facility or they can place him in protective custody for his own safety. If the warden will not take action then the next step is contacting the bureau of corrections and inform them about the danger your son is in. The final step if hat does not work is you need an attorney locally to file a motion in court to have him moved. However before you can go to court you have to go through the other steps.