Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

The man I've known for 20 years I just found out that

Customer Question

The man I've known for 20 years I just found out that everything has been a lie I don't know how many times he signed my name put lien on my home has taken out credit cards he's been telling everybody I'm dying
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now.

Has he had your permission to do any of this? Can you give me a bit more background about your relationship with him and what he did?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I ne er new anything my life has been 1big lie
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 3 months ago.

I need to know more details about your relationship so that I can see how all of this occurred. I also need to know what it is you wish to ask about this incident. Do you want to try to get him arrested? Are you looking to sue him?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Well gidt og all he has lied to me crm day one I was never his partner ewhen we open an acount together hellclose it on me he is veberly mentally and emotionaly abbusive be pays me when he eanyd to andthr***@******.*** harassment is bad
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.

Your response has so many typos that I am not sure of everything you are trying to tell me. Could you please reply again and proofread your response before you post it so that I can read your answer?

Also, please tell me what you're hoping to accomplish. Do you want to try to get him arrested? Are you looking to sue him?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 2 months ago.