Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I didn't make very much money coming out of college and

Customer Question

I didn't make very much money coming out of college and wanted to know what you would suggest when it comes to finding a lawyer off of a very low income and frequent job transitions, which may been an issue in itself. I think I was partially disabled at my old job and I feel I was being harassed by one specific business. I am a little new, so I have no idea what I'm doing. JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: I've lived primarily in two states, but the issues have arose in Georgia. How much do consultations range from? JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: I did do a number of police reports for the issue, since it was recurring. JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: Nothing I can think of.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What happened to you as far as harassment? Was it based only on your age/race/sex/disability? How long ago did this happen?

You say you were partially disabled at your old job, did you file a workers compensation claim when the injury occurred?

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.