TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

I heard there was a class action law suit against prednisone

Customer Question

I heard there was a class action law suit against prednisone manufacturers. Is this true?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I am in Maine
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I don't know, I was diagnosed with osteonecrosis and had to have both of my hips replaced due to the side effect of taking 10mgs a day for 5 years.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am not sure because I am not sure what she needs to know
Submitted: 15 days ago.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 14 days ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Q: I heard there was a class action law suit against prednisone manufacturers. Is this true?

A: No, I don't believe that's true. I couldn't find anything indicating that there was a class action lawsuit against Prednisone manufacturers. There have been non-class action suits, however.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so it is much appreciated!). Thank you. :)

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 8 days ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue.