Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I'm trying to get out a so called marriage. Since it's

Customer Question

Good morning
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I'm trying to get out a so called marriage. Since it's provide she still married to someone else. If my marriage license was sealed
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: She married Chris Artz in Bay St Louis Mississippi. She said there's no wanting time in Slidell La.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: There's has . I don't know about mine. Since I didn't go back to do so
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is my marriage legal
Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'm a lawyer in Mississippi. I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.

If she is still married, then the second marriage would be void as a bigamous marriage. Obviously, you can't be married to more than one person at the same time.

Expert:  Roger replied 6 months ago.

You may have to file a petition to have the marriage adjudicated as void so you could walk away from the relationship.