Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

I used to be a part owner of the company, 3 months ago they

Customer Question

I used to be a part owner of the company, 3 months ago they bought me out and agreed for a monthly payment. Its two months now that theyre not paying me and cant contact them. What legal action can i make
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 16 days ago.

You may file suit against whoever is liable on your contract, but the real question is whether or not you can collect a judgment. Offhand, my experience tells me that you probably won't be able to collect whatever the court awards you in damages.

Hello again. I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.