How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 7243
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I used to be a part owner of the company, 3 months ago they

Customer Question

I used to be a part owner of the company, 3 months ago they bought me out and agreed for a monthly payment. Its two months now that theyre not paying me and cant contact them. What legal action can i make
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 6 months ago.

You may file suit against whoever is liable on your contract, but the real question is whether or not you can collect a judgment. Offhand, my experience tells me that you probably won't be able to collect whatever the court awards you in damages.

Hello again. I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would love a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.