Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Seeing, Suing lawyer brother in law for business deal to

Customer Question

Seeing
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Suing lawyer brother in law for business deal to kept his firm with our money so he didn't have to get money from vani then pay us instead of bank no interest no pay so get another lawyer to sue for money lent so this lawyer plays with brother in law criminal lawyers to help each other instead of us second lawyer gives us his financial advisor so we can get away from brother in law financial services because working together to motivate pay back loan so we agree to have new lawyer and financial services and guess what same thing happens again are we having fun yet every one washing every ones hands for more money
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I don't know what to do now
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes my husband is related to brother in law so different feelings for him to me
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 22 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,