How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer to represent me with a theft by deception

Customer Question

I need a lawyer to represent me with a theft by deception case. It would be too much to type, could someone please call me at(###) ###-####
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Cleveland, Ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet, I am just getting it together since there is confirmation that the defendant does not want to pay me back.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: So much more including his brother who will also be charged as a defendant and threatening texts from their Sister.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 3 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 3 months ago.

Good morning. What can I answer for you?