Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My home was foreclosed. I went to court with documents

Customer Question

Hello. My home was foreclosed. I went to court with documents proving that the bank committed fraud, yet the judge ruled in favor of the bank. I know that RESPA , TILA laws were broken among other wrongful actions by the bank. I went to apellate court and it was denied. I know that Federal Laws were broken by the bank and I'm looking for an attorney who will file my case in Federal Court
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: I am In Illinois. None has been Filed in Federal Court
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I'm sorry I don't understand your question. My case has been in chancery court and appellate court
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 16 days ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i want to file case in federal court regarding my foreclosure. Basically I'm looking for an attorney with whom I can schedule a free consultation