Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My husband. Did a job for lady (Painting) The job is done

Customer Question

My husband. Did a job for lady (Painting) The job is done and she does not want to pay balance.I have all text messages recorded about how good work was.When time come to pay balance she started acting very ugly.We have court date for dec 6 wake county ct.I need someone to represent us.I have all before and after pictures.How much do u charge.The case is very simple
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Ok how much is someone to represent us
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Durham NC also in the text she refers her best friend and neighbor to us.I have web site at Duke for 6 yrs never had a complaint.Wecare also at BBB and Home Depit 5. Star rating
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: For us No at BBB I think she said something to Duke but was asked to write letter never did
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The text messages have her nailed just want experience representative
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Expert:  Loren replied 23 days ago.

This is not a law firm. This is a question and answer service. No attorney on this site can represent you.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.