Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I have a small advertising company that we recently started.

Customer Question

I have a small advertising company that we recently started. I have a fairly generic advertising agreement. However,as we are about to sign a large client; I would like to see about having a more formal contract made.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Missouri
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, that is all.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
We provide digital media advertising in local D.M.V. offices throughout the state of Missouri.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 16 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I must apologize that we cannot actually write contracts for any customer of this site as it is considered the unauthorized practice of law and forbidden by state law.
We can provide you a sample contract from elsewhere you can modify for your own contract if that is something sufficient for you. Let us know.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
please do. Please try to find a sample contract that is specific to advertising. Thank You.***** ********@******.***
Thank you for your reply.
Here is a digital media advertising agreement, which may not be exactly what you need but it covers important terms that need to be in your agreement and you can modify for your own needs: http://activedigitalsignage.com/pdf/Digital%20Advertising%20Agreement%20-%20Final.pdf