Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

This website is getting confusing, it kept freezing me out

Customer Question

This website is getting confusing, it kept freezing me out yesterday. I have read the 410 form and I could do a lot myself, BUT, serving papers, NO, etc. As I am completely unfamiliar with this legal process, I have many questions. The biggest being what happens after the paperwork is filed. Can I expect to get any of the spousal support back? If you file the motion, what are the fees and do I pay up front? Do your fees include the process server? Are you located locally or does it matter?
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 23 days ago.

Good morning Jill,

I just stumbled across this thread. I am Doug and I communicated with you yesterday. I am sorry if you have been having problems with the site.

I am happy to call you on the phone. You will need to request a call by clicking on the "Call Me" button on your page.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 23 days ago.

Hi Jill,

Do you still need my help or not?

Doug