Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I'm sorry it me FMLA I get right there then someone calls it

Customer Question

I'm sorry it me FMLA I get right there then someone calls it kick off
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I've gave my credit card info all painted
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no Belle Plaine pool and I gave all my sorry I tried to call SE the voice mail system
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades and I handle employment law.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will be happy to call you. You will need to request the call by clicking on the "Call Me" button on your page. After you do that I will be able to call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Did you get all the other information I gave JA BC I HAVEN'T BEEN WORKING BC OF THE FMLA PAPERWORK STUFF sorry about the caps I didn't know it still on BC 60$ right now is a lot
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
because you know should I know OK I guess I can't use microphone to text It's hard for me to type
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning,

No, I did not get other information that you may have sent to a different expert. I can get all the information I need during the phone call. I will however need for you to click on the "Call Me" button on your page to enable the call----and then I will be happy to call you.

Doug

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK are you are you hustling me BC your not letting me know if you have got all the information I gave to JA lady so I'm not sure what's going on I gave her a lot of information and all I see is therubbish
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would but I can't pay that BC I don't have that much. It free then $5 then$ 39 now get a answer Is 59 are you hustling me
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning,

I strenuously object to your suggestion that I am hustling you. I assure you, that you have provided no other information to this site other than what is written in this thread. The following is the sum total of what you provided thus far:

"I'm sorry it me FMLA I get right there then someone calls it kick off
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I've gave my credit card info all painted
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no Belle Plaine pool and I gave all my sorry I tried to call SE the voice mail system
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no"

If you thought that you provided other information, all I can say is that it did not end up posted to the site. You asked for a phone call, and I am willing to call you if you want, and if you process the call request.

If you do not understand how the site works then you may contact customer service at(###) ###-####and they can explain the billing system. But please do not sit there and sling allegations of wrong doing at me----not if you want my help. I will be professional and I expect the same courtesy from you.

Doug

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
ISidn't talk to experts She was the one who took my 1st and the one you have so you havent even seen anything that has to with this you gave no information to even get me a answer bc what i see now how could give one ok you need to get witj the girl that took my info and read that bc what i see is there is no way a respectable lawyer Could give a answer So that means your hustling me Nice her initials Are J A. So get with her and get all my information. BC that not cool I gave her a lot information don't mind the Sosa I can't remember it Sosa
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.

Doug