Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am a retired cop and journalist. I'm fighting for a deaf

Customer Question

I am a retired cop and journalist. I'm fighting for a deaf teachers aid who was fired by our corrupt school system. The superintendent has 3 ethics issues against him and each time the ethics commission slaps him on the wrist and it's business as usual. Can you read this column I wrote because I believe it involves both an ethical issue as well as a conflict of interest. This woman who made $30,000 after 20 ears deserves better. Here is the link. It contains everything you'll need: http://patch.com/maryland/dundalk/follow-money I am willing to pay for this service. Thank you. This woman is now almost destitute because of one of the most corrupt school systems in the state of MD. Dr. Dance already has faced 3 ethical investigations but the system protects him. Thank you.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: It's the state of MD. I think she has an ADA case.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes she filed an EEOC complaint but they took over 2 years with little investigation and dismissed the harassment claim. They wanted her out after she complained they were doing chemical studies without proper supervision thus endangering the students.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Everything concerning the issue involving the superintendent is in the article.I think based on the close ties between the two men the $10 mil contract was a conflict especially since they already had another co. doing the same work.
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your actual question for us about this situation?