Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

On a notice of registration of a foreign support order from

Customer Question

on a notice of registration of a foreign support order from kansas to oklahoma how do you file a petition for relief with the clerk of said district court oklhaoma what does this all means?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: I am in oklahoma and the state the divorce was in kansas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes a notice of registation of a forgeign support order case number *****
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to know how to voluntarily sign off parental right in kansas
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
a notice of registration of a foreign support order from kansas to oklahoma how do you file a petition for relief with the clerk of said district court oklahoma what needs to be filed and how to file this? I do not know how to ask this question and differently. This is what the paper says You are hereby notified that a forgein support order directing you to pay child support payments to be registered with the Clerk of the District Court of Kay County, State of Oklahoma, pursuant to Title 43 O.S. section 601-100 et seq the application is requesting collection of child support in the amount of 232.00 per month in current child support and arrears accuring. If no petition is filed the order with be enforced in the same manner as a support order iddued by a court of the state of oklahoma. I would like to know how to voluntarily sign off parental right in kansas how to start this process i have had no contact with my daughter since she has been 11 months old she is 17 now.