Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My fathers license was suspended from the state of PA last

Customer Question

My fathers license was suspended from the state of PA last year, stating it was from an accident he had over 40 years ago. He has been living in SC for over 25 years and has had a license in the PA as well as SC. He has continued to try and find out from the state of PA to find out how to reinstate his license but continues to not find any answers. They can not find any records, with the state of PA nor the DMV, United Nations insurance, or anywhere. It's been over a year without any answers and he continues not having a license. Is there any sort of legal action that can be done. This situation makes no sense. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Brooke
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your father's difficulties.

If he has been getting non-answer or runaround, his only recourse would be to file lawsuit against the State of PA for reinstatement of his driving privileges. He would need a PA Attorney who handles lawsuits against the government to assist him with the lawsuit.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Goodluck with the case,