LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

I received a link on my phone n when I opened it it was a

Customer Question

I received a link on my phone n when I opened it it was a porn site with a A-z porn sites I opened a few being curious n the last one I opened was about woman doing animals as I scrolled down I saw a a child on the floor beside a man doing sexual acts I immediately closed that site returned to the link to delete it n the FBI logo came up as well as locking my phone the site I opened said old men n teens...they also stated that have to pay a $500 penalty fee within 3 business days n pay it with a store bought money loading card...I don't know what to do
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 23 days ago.

Good afternoon Francis,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You are being scammed. The demand for money is nothing more than a con game by someone trying to steal your money. This is NOT the FBI doing this and this is actually a pretty common scam.

Ignore the contacts from these people. Fines are never paid through money cards and only a court would have the ability to impose a fine anyway.

You don't need to do anything. When you do not pay, they will simply move on to their next victim.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please know that I answer your questions in good faith, providing you with the information that you ask for, and I do that with the expectation that you would act likewise, and rate my service to you. Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help, or you are a subscription customer already. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you. So, please do be sure to rate my service to you. Rating is accomplished by clicking on the rating-stars on your page. Thank you in advance for your positive rating.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 23 days ago.

Hi Francis,

It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. You can request a call by clicking on the "Call Me" button on your page.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can becompensated for assisting you? Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you.

Thanks in advance for your rating of my service, It is greatly appreciated,

Doug