Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I sent applications for the Global Entry a month ago and I

Customer Question

I sent applications for the Global Entry a month ago and I have not received anything yet. Would you please check on the applications for Arthur Silverman and Marlene Silverman. My e-mail is***@******.***. My telephone number is(###) ###-#### I would like to know if they were received and when I can expect an answer. Thanks so much.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: We are in Pennsylvania. No nothing has been filed or reported since we sent the applications in.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just when we can expect to hear from them and what else should we be doing.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

We cannot check on your application. All you can do is continue to go to the GOES website and continue to check your status. I will tell you from personal application that I applied in March and did not get approval until August to set my appointment time and I could not get an appointment for interview until December, so the process takes time I am afraid. Here is the GOES Website: https://goes-app.cbp.dhs.gov/

You can only check it online with GOES though and it takes several months just for approval to schedule an interview.

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.