Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

If someone has searched your background and asked a psychic

Customer Question

If someone has searched your background and asked a psychic for answers and you got the answers you asked for and then told a family member what this person had done is this a matter where they can be served legal papers go going into your past without your permission?
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. What type of information was found out about you and spread? That is, how did this person search your background?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
she asked a psychic about a spell that was cast on her and then recanted and then everything went downhill from there. I just do not want to see or hear from this person again. she will be here for thanksgiving. please give give me something to work with. I want to know can i do anything to get her in court?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
do me a favor i do not want to call can you send me a email in stead. ***@******.*** thanks for your help.

I will continue to type a response, but I cannot respond via email. It has to be through this site (a phone call would be handled by the site, or we can continue with the chat function).

A court is not going to get involved in psychic or other metaphysical or paranormal matters. It can get involved with defamation (if false statements of material fact are being stated about you), harassment (if the person is making harassing communications to you or others about you), or invasions of privacy (where there are things that are meant to be private AND actually kept private, that are being brought out into the public).

That's why I'm asking about the types of information that were being sought and actually found, and what communications are being made to your family? You don't have to tell me specifics, but generalities of these things are good to know.

So can you tell me?

Hello?

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response. Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question>?