Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a 25% interest that is being sold (2 lots of

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I have a 25% interest that is being sold (2 lots of property). I am in Thailand right now and I was sent a waiver stating RCW11.100.140(5) from my sister in the USA. She is requesting that I sign and return to her by fax. I just want to be sure that my signature will only release interest in said properties and not all other assets.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Washington state
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: The signature request is typed by my sister and she is stating that I must sign immediately or sale will be lost. I do not trust her.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I wish to know if there is a form that I can sign instead that only releases my interest in the said properties and not all other assets.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 19 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

In order to properly respond to your post, it would be necessary to review the document at issue. However, document review is at additional cost. Kindly contact customer service for more information.

Thank you for your cooperation,