How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2129
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to know what type of lawyer I need if I gave

Customer Question

i would like to know what type of lawyer I need if I gave the title company 250K for a building the seller did not own
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: maryland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet I just found out when I did a title search trying to refinance the property
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes I believe from the research I did that there was a conspiracy to commit fraud and one of the people involved is already serving time in jail
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 7 months ago.

An attorney who specializes in civil litigation especially involving real estate would be your best bet.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 7 months ago.

If you have no further questions a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.