Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have been sent court appearance subpoena I have been sued

Customer Question

I have been sent court appearance subpoena I have been sued by somebody that the landlord was sued by and care of but now I'm coming to know that somehow they have a judgment against me The business has been shut down it no longer exist because the landlord was not doing any other repairs at all also please help
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Expert:  Brandon M. replied 25 days ago.

Good evening. I am a California licensed attorney. I'm glad to help by answering your questions, but can you clarify what questions you have for me? My apologies.

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
My landlord was sued and he was taking car of that but now I just came to know the ada ***** ***** has a judgment and I have been subpoenaed but the Business has been shut down because the landlord's failure to make necessary repairs to his building

I'm receiving notice that you made an attempt to initiate a phone call, but that there was a payment failure. I can see that this is a complex matter and a written exchange might not be the best option for this conversation. Would you like to try again?