Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

My son is getting accused of things that he is not doing and

My son is getting accused of things that he is not doing and although the property manager has no proof just complaint from ab
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: another tenant they are threatening me with eviction
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Nothing has been filed. Police were called but I the parent was never spoken too. My son said the officer believed him. This is in kentucky
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He has been accused of things in the past that supposedly happened when he wasn't even here he was at his dads house
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If they are making known false statements against your son and this is causing him or you damage, you can actually sue the management company for defamation and also the intentional infliction of emotional distress for them making these false claims for no purposes other than to annoy or harass and you can seek to get money damages from them as well as a court order to cease and desist making these complaints. That is generally all these people understand who do these types of foolish things, bringing them to court and taking money from them in court.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
is threatening eviction against the law when they have no proof of anything
Thank you for your reply.

They need good cause to evict you and if they have no proof of anything then it is harassment to continue to threaten eviction for false reasons.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well thank you for your help. I appreciate it.
Thank you for your reply.