Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My mother died in 2015 @age 98 her sibblings asr selling

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** mother died in 2015 @age 98 her sibblings asr selling their father property in faison nc they hired a lawyer in kenansville nc who will not honor my mother last will and testament i am her executorix and when i first talked with him about my mothers wishes in her will he said i don't care about her wishes and iis doing what he want to do he appointed an attorney to be my brothers guardian ad litem i live in maryland. I hired an attorney ann
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: The attorney is in kenansville nc i wrote to the state bar and this attorney is on the state bar and they dismisses my letter help
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Only to the state bar in raliegh nc
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to know what would be my next thing to do about this problem
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Expert:  Barrister replied 22 days ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

Expert:  Barrister replied 22 days ago.

Are you saying that mother's siblings are settling your grandfather's estate and selling property that grandfather owned?

.

How is the attorney who is settling grandfather's estate violating mother's wishes in her will?

.

.

thanks