Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Near 2 years ago I start filing fiancé visa file first time

Customer Question

HI... near 2 years ago I start filing fiancé visa file first time cese returned our case to USA because my fiancé seems coldnt answer some of officer questions that we never know they going asked I send uscis more letter to get answer finally uscis send liter that its late to active on case because they got file late and 4 mounts time for visa expired but uscis sayd I may apply fiancé case again and did for second time after 10 mounts I got later that they need viewer . and I send viewer 3 weeks ago. but after that I didn't get answer my question is how long take time to get answer of uscis at this time .they have every thing I send I m really worry abut waiting again and and its already more than 2 years waiting so please tell me how they system process work at this point best regards kamran
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS? Our average wait time is under 20 minutes. Sometimes it takes just a minute. More complicated questions that need more research might take an hour or two. I'd be happy to chat with you while you wait. The stories I've heard working here...
Customer: yes I do have pending aplicetion
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yesi filed fiancé as I explain in my long masages
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to know is thet eny reson they don't exept my file in this time because they sayd I ca n aply second time and I did also I send all they need or is there any why I can go direct talk to califotrnia uscis center to talk to officer
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 24 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
A fiance visa should not take more than about 8 months unless there are issues with your admission. If you have not had your interview yet and it has been 10 months there is a problem. You need to contact USCIS again in person and go into you local office or you need to hire a local immigration attorney to step into handle the case for you as it seems they are also possibly using your language barriers to get you confused in the process. The fiance visas should not take as long as you are stating.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.