LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I am a practicing attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the legal field.
15277592

We are filling a 990N form and they are asking for a valid

Customer Question

We are filling a 990N form and they are asking for a valid site phrase. what are they asking for. Nothing we have sent will go.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Mississippi
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 19 days ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

The site phrase is a phrase which will appear on your login page before you input your password. It is a phrase that you created when you first logged into the site. You also adopted a site image as well. If you do not recall the process that you went through in the past to establish your online account, then here is a link to the steps that you would have taken: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p5248.pdf

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please know that I answer your questions in good faith, providing you with the information that you ask for, and I do that with the expectation that you would act likewise, and rate my service to you. Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help, or you are a subscription customer already. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you. So, please do be sure to rate my service to you. Rating is accomplished by clicking on the rating-stars on your page. Thank you in advance for your positive rating.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
The phrase is what we are hung up on. Every time we type in something they say no. What type of phrase or could you give me an example.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
no I did not want to spend that much money.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I am not cheap, just retired and live on SS
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
We are filling out this form for a Cemetery Assn.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 19 days ago.

You would have made the phrase up out of your own head. It was not something that was offered to you. If you have forgotten it, then you will have to contact the IRS and seek to reset your sign on credentials.

Please remember to rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for helping you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 19 days ago.

It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. You can request a call by clicking on the "Call Me" button on your page.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you? Rating me costs you nothing as you have already paid the deposit for my help. All rating does is ensure that I am paid for my time in working with you.

Thanks in advance for your rating of my service, It is greatly appreciated,

Doug