LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I am trying to find out if a lady whom I have been in

Customer Question

I am trying to find out if a lady whom I have been in contact with by email is real. Here is her information. Ada Suzan, 2-4 Kutateli Street, Kutaisi, Georgia in Russia. Being an internet relationship, I need to know if my Russian girlfriend is for real or is a scammer. I asked this question on Monday and paid to join and paid the credit card to belong. The case number ***** ***** Can you help me?
JA: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?
Customer: Country is Russia. State/Province is Georgia. Not in USA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Case ID that I was sent is 16831181-373
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is this woman a known Romance SCAMMER? Can I trust her to give her 480 dollars US for a Passport, VISA, and documents?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 19 days ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Just to be clear, you met her online and now she is asking you for money?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

Thank you. The names of the women on these sites change all the time, so there is nothing to evidence that this specific women has a history of doing this. What I can share with you is that these profiles are set up on dating sites by scammers. They prey on individuals and form these relationships, to just get money. If you send her the $480, she is going to ask for more or say something happened or give you an excuse and string you along, to get as much out of you as possible. The next thing they will tell you is that they need more to travel. I am sorry to say but I would not give her send any money. If she wants to see you, then share with her you will pay her back once she arrives or will book/buy things directly, so you have complete control and do not trust them directly with the money. I know it is not ideal but the truth of the matter

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I worked with a man named Ely. He found I needed more information for him to make a determination. I have a phone number that we used to communicate on Wednesday. I will give it to you. Ask Ely to check it out and see if it works. 01179677562672 is the number we used. It is a number for the country of Georgia. Please check it and let me know who owns this number. It should be Ada Suzan. Please let me know. Bill Anstine
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 18 days ago.

There is nothing to show and support the validity of this women to where I could share with you that if you sent her the money, it would be used for the intended purpose and she would be visiting you. As such, send it with caution if you desire.