Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience
77476456

As question, how would something like this look in a terms

Customer Question

Hey Gerald, as a follow up question, how would something like this look in a terms sheet? How can I write it in a way that is legally binding?
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 25 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

There is no special magic to the wording or how you set it up in the agreement.

The simplest way to do this is to set up an Addendum to your Main Agreement for a Side Agreement.

Something like:

"Addendum to the Agreement Dated ____ between your Name and Company Name providing for a Side Agreement for the Management of Artist by Your Name."

Add your whereas clauses

note here that you hsve a special relationship to Artist and that Artist is your personal client.

Add your terms and conditions and signature lines.

State here that as your personal client that Artist will follw you whichever company your are in and even if you leave.

Spell out here also the terms conditions and fee structure for the work you do for Artist and for Company. Note that there should be two fee structures here. One for what you do for company and One for your percentage relating specifically to Artist.

I am going to have limited availability for the next several days, but I am happy to proof read your agreement if you would like. There are extra charges for such services but I can set that up for you if you would like. I won't be able to do anything until next week. But think about it and if you want let me know and I will post an offer when I can.

Good night.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Thank you for the positive rating. I sincerely ***** ***** support.

Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 20 days ago.

Hello:

I just wanted to let you know that I am back in town. If you have additional questions please let me know.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Please do not forget to rate me – click the five stars. It adds nothing additional to your costs, but it helps me greatly. Plus it is good Karma for you. Thank you.)