Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Wrongfully convicted of idemtity, Massachusset, no, My

Customer Question

wrongfully convicted of idemtity
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Massachusset
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My husband was convicted for a crime he committed plus accused of mistaken identity. He was born in Boston MA and they claimed that he was deported to Mexico twice and that he came back illegally. Which isn't right because he's not a Mexican and he was born in Boston, He's a Cuban American.
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 21 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you claim he has had his identity mistaken have you provided the proof to the attorney representing him? What is the attorney doing about it, since his MA birth certificate is easily obtained and would prove this case?