Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My nephew has been convicted of rap of his girl friend. She

Customer Question

My nephew has been convicted of rap of his girl friend. She orignal said it was not rap. He my newpnew was 15 and the young lady 14. I believe. Nothing was made of it. The mother hired P.I. to look into it .The p.l. spoke to my nephew at shoo with school permission, no won contacted the parents. The mother of the young lady proceededto bring charges my Newphew in court stTed to his P. D. that not what happen , the att. made no objectiond said
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oragan
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: that they have been draging this out till his 18 which will be in Jan. so they convict him as a adult and hit with40 yrs, of a crime he swear he didn't commit
Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What are you asking about this situation specifically, i.e. what is your question?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 2 months ago.
Hello! I plan to log off soon and am just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!