Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

My husband and i want too moved to assisting living .83

Customer Question

my husband and i want too moved to assisting living .83 years old. 73 for me.17% heart function for him .retired navy.i have major health conditions.is there any help for us as for as vet help.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: greenville sc 29605
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at this time
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 20 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You and your husband can apply through the VA for benefits and also for admission to any of the local veteran's homes in your area that also provide assisted living. There is a VA benefit available for veterans and their spouses who cannot afford to pay for such care or accommodations and you need to apply through the VA for those benefits.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please use reply and post your follow up question. Thank you.