Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

How do I go about finding out the results of a forgery case

Customer Question

How do I go about finding out the results of a forgery case concerning my late elderly relative, who passed away In July, 2016? During May or June, 2016, the case was filed with the State of California Ombudsman by the Pasadena, California Ombudsman, after meeting with the insurance company and convalescent home involving switching my relative to an insurance company that was not legally authorize. Since August, 2016 through October, 2016, I have contacted the Pasadena Ombudsman on several occasions by telephone with leaving numerous messages requesting that the counselor handling the case provide me with an update. On October 11, 2016, I visited the Pasadena facility and was told that the counselor handling the case was not there and would have them call me back. As of today, I still have not received a courtesy response.
As a footnote: A few days before my relative passed, the fraudulent insurance company denied him medication that their doctor requested to continue my relative’s care.
Thank you,
Bobbie J. Carlton ***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 20 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Hello Bobbi: I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

If you are not getting an response from the Ombudsman, in Pasadena, then you need to contact the Department of Aging's main office in Sacramento for assistance. Click here for the contact information:

http://www.aging.ca.gov/AboutCDA/Contact_for_Local_Services.aspx

California Department of Aging***** Suite 200
Sacramento, CA###-##-####/p>

Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####br />TDD:(###) ###-####/p>

Goodluck with your inquiry.