Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

At a methadone clinic since 2002. gave pay stubs after

Customer Question

at a methadone clinic since 2002. gave pay stubs after paystubs. iwent from $3.30 a day for my meth. to $1.00 aday, then $14.40 aday no warning. please call(###) ###-####
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: no broke. what part of the question dony
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: tons. need help. a lot of working clients are hit with this. we need help please call me(###) ###-#### its been filed with the adamhs Board in charge. Cleveland Ohio. I'm about to lose my house, everything. help please
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: its a non profit organization, if we do make it there, we still have to pay. that means they are making a profit.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, what is your actual question for us? Your fees for medication are based on your income?