Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

As an employer, how do I make sure my employees log correct

As an employer, how do I make sure my employees log correct hours for each pay period?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
NOTE I did not ask a question about hours!
I am amending a complaint after a sustained demurrer, on the ground the complaint did not state a cause of action. I want to file the following causes of action: 1 intentional infliction of emotional distress, 2 tortuous interference business relationship, 3 discrimination, 4 wrongful termination, and 5 breach of contract and need to know if I can use both the federal and state codes, and if so can you provide the correct codes and sample arguments?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You have two different questions here, which is your actual question?
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Failure to leave positive feedback can impair your ability to receive answers in the future. Thank you.