Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Im a 34yr disabled woman living in my boyfriends house as I

Customer Question

Im a 34yr disabled woman living in my boyfriends house as I have been for more than 7rs. I became disabled in his house
I was a medical professional b4 that. I have lived in his home and purchased most of the updates and newer things myself. He is out of state seeking work and has been convicted of minor chargers ( example) appliance theft of trade.. not to sure of details. He has just currently been able to leave/be out of state for work because of me residing in the house. I have a lot of background to me including military involvement. None in witch he knows. So muc of this is hard to even summarize.Im just trying to seek legal advice or direction without a lot of compromise to putting my family and loved ones in any kind of daily worry of phone calls and or house visits. So a strange inquiry but any helpful tips appreciated. Thank you,
Sheleen Herauf
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 20 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,