Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

E what form does an inmate need to fill out in order to

Customer Question

e what form does an inmate need to fill out in order to desolve an injunction against them
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: an injunction was filed against him around 8 years ago. He is currently in prision not for a different affence and wants to get on a work program but cannot because of this injunction
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
he is not in prison for that injunction. sorry my email was not written correctly
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 20 days ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 20 days ago.

Usually a lawyer will file Motion to Dissolve Injunction (aka an Application to Dissolve Injunction) or a Motion to Modify an Injunction. We can't recommend any specific form set to use but if you a Google search for the terms "florida motion to dissolve injunction" the first several listings will include forms that can be used with either no, or only a light, modification.

Before he files this he will want to check and see if the injunction dissolved according to its own terms. Many injunctions state a certain date by which they dissolve automatically or that they are only valid for a certain period of time.

So if the injunction has already dissolved, there is no reason to file anything because the order is no longer valid. If it is still valid then he would file one of the documents mentioned above and that are shown in the Google search.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work. Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 19 days ago.

You're very welcome!

Please don't forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work!