Ray, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
8534270

Should I include the Motion to Compel for further response

Customer Question

Should I include the Motion to Compel for further response for Request for Document Request separate from the Motion to Compel for further responses on the Special and Form interrogatories or can they be all in included in one (package) motion ? I have 60 document request and 41 special interragotories....and if they are separate would there be a fee for each set or just one whole motion ?
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Expert:  Ray replied 29 days ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 29 days ago.

I would do these separately here and file them both.There should not be a filing fee for a motion here.You just serve copies on the other party after you file the motions with the court clerk.You do these separately really to avoid confusion since you have some depth to each one.I do not see that there are any charges here for these motions with the California court clerks.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again and good luck here.