Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I WAS ASKED AT A SHOPPING MALL IN 1975 BY A CHILD AND HIS

Customer Question

I WAS ASKED AT A SHOPPING MALL IN 1975 BY A CHILD AND HIS MOTHER IF I MIGHT BE HIS PATERNAL LINK. IN THOSE YEARS I WAS APPROACHED BY ANOTHER , ONE OTHER CAME TO OUR HIGH SCHOOL AT RECESS, POINTED AT ME LIKE A LINEUP. I GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL IN 1974. THE ONE AT SCHOOL IN ABOUT 1971 LOOKED TO CHOOSE AT A FEW OF US AT RECESS , HIS MOTHER WAS WITH HIM! IT HAPPENED BEFORE THAT
AT CHURCH ABOUT 1970. LATER AT MYRTLE BEACH ,SC AT A PARTY ANOTHER WHO WAS FROM AUSTRALIA AND 18 YEARS OLD AND HE MADE HIS ACCUSATION/ANNOUNCEMENT AT A RESTAURANT MAYBE THE NEXT SUMMER. I WAS THERE WITH MY FAMILY. MAYBE YOU'VE HEARD THAT PEOPLE LIKE I, NOW 60, HAVE E-MAILED SHAW AIR FORCE BASE FROM KINGSTREE,S.C. TO PLEASE CONTROL THE NOUVEA NUISANCES OF THE ENVIRONMENT THAT KEEP SITUATIONS ALIVE FROM THE 1970'S AND CAUSE A PERSON TO SEEK LEGAL ADVICE.
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 22 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?