Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

I have a disability...MSI have two dogs..a Shih Tzu and

Customer Question

I have a disability...MSI have two dogs..a Shih Tzu and cocha chon My neighboris abartender comes home lateand talks outside all nite long.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: FLORIDA .. mY DOGS HEAR THEM TALKINGAND ONETALK BARKSVERY LOUDLY
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: She claims one of the dogs is gojng to bite her.My dogs are lovable. What to do ?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am putting up a fence
Expert:  Barrister replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you tell me what the bigger problem here is?

.

Is your landlord threatening action against you based on the dogs barking?

.

Or is the neighbor threatening to sue you for the noise?

.

What is your legal question I can help with this afternoon?

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Because she sits outside talking all nite after working at a lounge...the dogs respond by barking. ThMy neighbor wants to claim that the cocker spaniel mix is going to bite her.He barks loudly at early AM hours
when she is returning from work as a bartender.I have never even had a conversation with her about anything.e cocker spaniel muix barks very loudly.

Because she sits outside talking all nite after working at a lounge...the dogs respond by barking. Th

.

Ok, I still don't understand what your legal problem or question is here. You have to actually ask a question before I can provide an answer..

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If the dog is nowhere near her , can she sue me if the dog causes her any anxiety?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
or if she"believes" I am training the dog to attack her

.

No, not if the dog is not breaking any noise ordinances by barking late at night. If it is barking later than any ordinances would allow, then she could potentially sue for "private nuisance" to get you to stop the barking, like muzzling the dogs late at night.

.

And whether she believes that you are encouraging the dog to bark at her or not, as long as you aren't violating any laws, she is out of luck if it disturbs her.. Now if the dog got out and actually attacked her and injured her, you are liable.

.

.

thanks