Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I think I need a lawyers. I was verbally and physically

Customer Question

I think I need a lawyers. I was verbally and physically assaulted by the owner/manager of my building. I called the police. I paid my November rent and the officers delivered my check to him. The outburst causes me fear and anxiety and asthma attacks. This occurred on 11/5/16. I am 75 years old and I am living in fear and don't want to talk to this man.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Los Angeles, CA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: A police report has been generated and I have not requested a copy yet.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How much will this consult cost, please?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Thank you.
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 30 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that. You need to file a restraining order against them and you could file a lawsuit for assault.