Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Stone. I live in manchester, IA 52057 I have a case pending

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I live in manchester, IA 52057 I have a case pending with the Iowa civil rights committee concerning two doctors and the local police! My civil rights have been violated by the two doctors and the local police concerning myself and my now, 26 year old son! they have filed false reports as well as allowed othe4rs who were white to get away with the same crimes! My phone number is(###) ###-#### I have proof of all of these matters! I just need someone with authority to ask the right questions!
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Iowa! Still happening! I have 30 days to file a report to ICRC, because they say I did not give enough information! They Administratively closed the case ! But I have all that they will need to reopen and reinvestigate said charges against the ABBE center and My family doctor who gave me Penicillin, knowing that I am highly allergic to it!
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Need council! Then I will file everything!
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do they believe in Racism, or do they and are they willing to stand up for the rights of all people not just caucasions!?
Expert:  Legalease replied 4 months ago.

Hello there Richard --

-We do not directly assist customers at this website with legal case filings in local courts. Our purpose is to give you some direction regarding your case -- but you have to give us some more information regarding this particular incident that happened to you. Were you discriminated against in healthcare or by medical professionals due to your race?

-

MARY

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I was discriminated against due to my race and it was the same way with my son! Mary. Are you an attny! Or are you just legal aid? I need an attny1 I have allready paid 42.00 dollars and now you want 59.oo more dollars just so i can talk to you in person? What kind of site is this? Are you even Liscenced in the State of Iowa! My case is in Desmoines,IA. at the CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSIONsp.What can you do to help me? The people I am fighting against has an attny. I make 450.00 a month on social security disability due to a 4 ton steel casting falling on me and it crushed the whole left side of my body!Including my spine and my pelvis! What can you do to help me?