LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid, Attorney
Experience:  Highly experienced attorney Commercial Law, Litigation, Intellectual Property Law, and Family Law
95745447

Was sick have records, did not answer law sue from car

Customer Question

was sick have records, did not answer law sue from car injuries, one death, I was not driving, but I own the car. wife with lung cancer doing time myself recent heart, victim doing time both on disability can we appeal court ruling, did not could not go to another state to court no money or transportation for lawyers T MARSHALL think you
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?
Customer: happen in north Carolina we live in south Carolina yes we have records
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  LawyerDavid replied 5 months ago.

Hello: I am very sorry for your troubles and the lawsuit. You can file an appeal of the lawsuit if you are within the allotted time to file an appeal. In reference to the suit, did you submit the claim to your insurance company on the vehicle you owned? Also, was the person driving sued and did they respond to the lawsuit? Please provide any additional information you have and I will provide a more detailed response. Also, I am going to offer a phone call with you in case it may be easier for you to talk through the issues together on the phone rather than the back and forth typing. All the best, David