RobertJDFL, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

I would like to find a lawyer in South Jersey to handle a

Customer Question

I would like to find a lawyer in South Jersey to handle a possible defamation case. Can you tell me how to search for a list
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state you're in?
Customer: New Jersey Atlantic County
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There is a lot of info I can give the lawyer
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

There's no one "list" of lawyers in any particular practice area that is maintained by the bar association, but there are other resources. Here is a list of libel/slander lawyers in NJ from www.avvo.com, which is an independent website to help people find lawyers. Lawyers on the site are rated by other lawyers and past clients, so you get a good idea of people's opinions.

You may also like their article on what to look for in a lawyer.

Alternatively, you may wish to check with your county bar association to see if they can refer to you a libel/slander lawyer in your area.

If you need clarification about my answer or additional information, please use the SEND or REPLY button to continue our conversation. Your satisfaction is my goal and I am here to help!

Please remember to kindly leave a positive rating for me by clicking on the stars, as that is the only way experts are paid for their time even though you may have already paid a deposit to the site. Follow-up questions asked in this thread do not cost anything additional after leaving a positive rating. Thank you!