Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

What do I need to do to get paid for services done but not

Customer Question

What do I need to do to get paid for services done but not paid. I moved into a 5 bedroom house which the owner rented out every room on Airbnb . We had to keep the house clean and clean rooms daily. Like a hotel, I guess. We worked different hours of the day and night. My understandings was that in exchange for housekeeping we would not be charged rent. We also didn't have a room. We slept in living room.
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine. Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No But they want us to sign paperwork this weekend. Which by the way I wont
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They are charging us 800 a month rent for June July August and sept.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 4 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please clarify for me what exactly your question is? I just want to make sure I understand the facts