Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I *I've been looking at changing my name. Do you have any

Customer Question

Good morning! I *I've been looking at changing my name. Do you have any resources that would indicate the total cost of doing so in Cuyahoga County, Ohio?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Nothing has been filed yet.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing comes to mind!
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Expert:  Ely replied 24 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

See the forms HERE. They are free. So there is no cost in using them. See HERE for instructions on how to file (they come from Franklin County, but this applies state wide). If you need the specific address of where to file in your county, please let me know. Otherwise, you're all set!

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.