Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

May be discrimanitory because I said something about

Customer Question

May be discrimanitory because I said something about building a wall in the because some of my Hispanic co workers were complaining that Trump won the Presidential election. Well from what I gather there have been two or three white men let go as well for saying this type of thing.Does inclusion mean only persons of colour or foregien origin? I never called any one names, these same people talked about how old I was where is my cain!
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: South Carolina It funny I also just reported a team leader for his public humiliation and insulting rhetoric in front of sixty people. That guy told me good luck hope.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am teacher also, there is no way I would not want to be inclusive because I like "people".
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 30 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

So I can better assist you I want to make sure I understand.

Are you in trouble at work for making comments about the wall? What exactly happened? Are you an at will employee or do you have an employment contract/union agreement?