Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have lived in a complex here in las vegas,,so my contract

Customer Question

hi,,I have lived in a complex here in las vegas,,so my contract was to be renewed,,when I had a note on my door,,saying that I must move out on nov 28th-16,,I called the office and wanted to know why,,answer,,,we do not have to tell the reason,,my rent has never been late,,i have never had any noice from my place,,I am 65 years old,,and now,,I do not have moving money or another place to go to,,please help me what I can do,,,
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: I am in Las vegas NV
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I can not understand,,do you meen to the court or any at all,,nothing has been filed frommy part
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no..I think that it iall,,thank you
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

When was your original lease up? When did you get the notice telling you to leave?