Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Is it illegal to stop on the highway in MA for no reason? an

Customer Question

is it illegal to stop on the highway in MA for no reason?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: an accident
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there a fee for my ?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: not sure about this
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 24 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
No person may stop on a roadway or highway in the commonwealth of MA, unless of course there is some emergency, and doing so would be a violation of obstruction of traffic on a highway.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.