Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Thank You. I Purchased A Class Online From An Online

Customer Question

Hi Thank You. I Purchased A Class Online From An Online Website. I Attended But Found It To Very Poorly Done On A Free Conference Call. It Cost Me $500.00 To Listen To This Guy Rag On An On About Being A King And Queen. Self Taught Guru. I Requested A Refund From Pay Pal For A Full Refund Now He's Sending Me Threating Emails Telling Me To Rescind Or He Will Take Me Court For Paypal Fraud. Mind You I Pay All My Payal Transactions No Record Of Fraud. I'm Just Not Going To Let This Guy Steal 500.00 From Me.
JA: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?
Customer: I'm In California He's In Florida, He Has A Address On Me He Put It In The Threat But I Can't Find One On Him. Except For The Website.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I Only Put My Dispute Into Paypal Yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This Guy Is A Self Talk Sovereign Private Vs Public Talk Show Personality That's Important. He Claims To Know The Law
Submitted: 25 days ago.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 25 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Let him send you threatening emails and you need to send him a reply that he is in breach of contract for failure to provide what he promised to deliver and tell him if he continues to harass you, then you will file harassment charges with the police in FL where he is located and will also report him to the FL Attorney General for fraud and unfair and deceptive practices and will sue him for any continued harassment. Tell him to cease and desist all communications as the contract is terminated based on his breach of contract and you need to just ignore any further correspondence and save it for any harassment charge you may end up filing against him and for complaints to the Attorney General about him.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.